The LEAT Consultancy provides a wide range of specialist support services to young people and adults with their Asperger syndrome and also to their parents, carers and employers.
This support is funded through individuals’ personal budgets/direct payments as commissioned by their Social Worker or Community Mental Health Team professional.
The support is holistic and person-centred, delivered by experienced Support Workers, some of whom are also qualified adult tutors/trainers who will help to negotiate an individual support package with Community Mental Health Teams.
The support will be specific to individual need and could include the following:
- Independent living skills
- Social and communication skills
- Anxiety and stress awareness & management
- Career advice and guidance
- Benefits advice and guidance
- Employment support
- Further education support